Horse Rug – Cool Mesh Rug with attached Hood
Free shipping on orders over $200 Australia wide
Earn ultimate reward points with this purchase
Use points to receive $$$ off your next purchase
Earn DOUBLE POINTS on all single orders over $1000
Insect Control treated Cool Mesh fabric.
A lighter, cooler option for the hotter days, this super Cool Mesh fabric is our coolest option made with strong yarns but still offering an open hole weave to allow for high airflow. Great for hotter seasons and climates, including Far North Queensland.
Make a payment using
Afterpay for total orders over $200
We have used a unique patented process that tightly bonds insect protection deep into the fabric fibres of our Cool Mesh Rug/Hoods.
The treatment is EPA approved and after 25 detergent washes and 6 months of weather exposure, tests show there is still approximately 92% of treatment still in the fabric. Rugs can remain effective for 2 – 3 years.
We recommend if your horse is extremely itchy or tough on rugs that you consider our Extra Strength Mesh fabric option.
- Mesh fabric is a lighter, cooler option for the hotter days.
- Now with new WITHER PRESSURE RELEASE
- Super cool Airflow Mesh fabric in silver/grey colour
- Rug with attached Hood with ears (no more straps to get caught)
- Complete protection from an all-in-one rug with attached hood.
- Our superior design with contoured backline and double cross surcingles ensure this rug stays in place.
- Enclosed ears are designed to prevent incorrect pressure at the top of the ear.
- Generous neck lengths with Poll strap security Elastic/Velcro attachments under the chin to allow for movement of the jaw, this offers greater comfortable for your horse and alleviates restriction.
- Better fitting options at the chest to allow for more adjustment and to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against horses skin Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles.
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing.
- Extended fleece on wither pressure point to help prevent oedemas which are a common problem caused by poorly designed rugs.
- O-Rings on belly straps.
- Extra Deep and Long Lined Tail Skirts which protects sensitive areas around the dock and top of the tail.
- Made for Australian horses and climates.