If you are experiencing difficulties placing an order, please phone us on 0406 440 196
we are always happy to help.
Belly Protectors Sizing and Fitting Guide
|Size||Width (cm)||Length (cm)||To Fit
Choose the correct size Belly Protector to match your horse’s Insect Control Rug size.
Fitting the Belly Protectors
- Check Belly Protector is in perfect condition before putting on horse.
- Place Belly Protector on your horse without the rug first to adjust before fitting.
- Pass the long ends of straps around your horse and adjust straps to fit securely – remove Belly Protector from your horse.
- Lay your rug out flat, underside up.
- Place your Belly Protector on offside side of the rug with underside up.
- Pass each Belly Protector buckle through corresponding loops on offside of your rug, continue across rug and pass same buckles through loops on nearside. Do not connect any buckles yet.
- Place rug and partly connected Belly Protector on your horse pull Belly Protector strap up to click buckles in place. Make sure neoprene buckle padding is against your horse for comfort.
- Secure rug as normal.