WILD Horse Australia produces a wide range of Insect Control Rug styles, so you can choose the perfect combination for your horse.
- Lycra Poll pressure release at the wither for ease of movement.
- No pressure ear design.
- Elastic/Velcro attachments under the chin to allow for movement of the jaw.
- Complete coverage at the chest to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against your horse’s skin.
- Safety elastic on all Poll straps.
- Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles.
- Extended chest lining protection to alleviate rubbing.
- Lining inside the shoulder dart to help prevent lower shoulder irritation.
- Extra deep and long lined tail skirts, which protect sensitive areas around the dock and top of the tail.
- Produced for Australian horses and climates.
- UV stabilisation is used wherever possible, to suit our Australian climate.
WILD Horse Australia produces a wide range of Insect Control Fly Veil styles, so you can choose the perfect style for your horse.
- Patented Triple dart Fly Veils for cool clear vision.
- Designed to prevent collapse on eyes
- Recommended by Vets for eye health.
- Black nylon mesh with 70% better visibility than most other Fly Veils.
- Elastic under chin to allow for movement and comfort.
- Black colour to prevent damage to eye sight.
- Fleece edging at all contact points to prevent rubbing.
- Elastic under chin to allow for movement & comfort.
- Triple lock Velcro fastening for added security.
- Styles with nose and ear cover have Insect Control embedded in fabric.
- Also available in original two dart design in some styles.
- Anti-sip design with added poll strap for security.
- Nylon eye mesh with 70% better visibility.
- Nose flap that tapers around the nostril.
- Connector options to attach to our Combo range for total secure cover.
- Available in Ripstop or Mesh fabric.
- Produced with lightweight cool Mesh for summer conditions.
- Moulded and reinforced rear strips that holds the boot up.
- Strong Velcro fastenings for a perfect fit.