Horse Rug – Duo Rug with attached Hood
Free shipping on ALL orders over $150
Earn ultimate reward points with this purchase
Use points to receive $$$ off your next purchase
Earn DOUBLE POINTS on all single orders over $1000
A Rug plus Insect Protection for your horse. The perfect match. We blend our unique long-term Insect Control deep within the fabric fibres to offer your horse the protection they need. Tests show that after 6 months of weathering and 25 detergent washes there is still up to 91% of the Insect Control remaining in the fabric. Our Duo offers both durability and coolness where most needed. We do this by combining both our Ripstop and Cool Mesh fabrics, this creates a Rug perfect for a horse in a hotter climate that’s tough on their Rug. The Rug/Hood Design offers full protection of both body & head and a pol strap for full security. Hood and Rug are connected with our unique LYCRA connector offering both mane & wither release!
Also available as a Combo Rug with no Hood.
Make a payment using
Afterpay for total orders over $200
We have used a unique patented process that tightly bonds insect protection deep into the fabric fibres of our Duo Rug/Hoods.
Our tests show that there is approximately 92% of the treatment remaining after 6 months of weathering and 25 detergent washes. EPA approved treatment can remain effective for 2-3 years.
- NEW Duo fabric, a combination a Ripstop and Mesh for the maximum strength, durability and coolness.
- Now with new WITHER PRESSURE RELEASE.
- Complete protection from an all-in-one rug with attached hood.
- Superior design with contoured backline, as well as double cross surcingles to ensure this rug stays in place.
- Enclosed ears designed to prevent incorrect pressure around the top of the ear.
- Generous neck lengths with Poll strap Elastic/Velcro attachments under the chin which allow movement of the jaw, this alleviates restriction.
- In addition better fitting options at the chest to allow for more adjustment and to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against horses skin Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles.
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing.
- Extended fleece on wither pressure point to help prevent oedemas which are a common problem caused by poorly designed rugs.
- O-Rings on belly straps.
- Extra Deep and Long Lined Tail Skirts which protects sensitive areas not only around the dock but also the top of the tail.
- Furthermore our rugs are made for Australian horses and climates.