If you are experiencing difficulties placing an order, please phone us on 0406 440 196
we are always happy to help.
Fly Veil Sizing and Fitting Guide
Our Fly Veil sizes are based on halter sizes which will determine the size of the Fly Veil. Available in Small Pony, Pony, Cob, Full and Extra Full If you have any doubts about the sizing, please contact us so we can ensure you are choosing the correct size for your horse.
See our Fly Veil Steaming Guide to get the perfect fit:
Fitting a Fly Veil:
- Check Fly Veil is in perfect condition before putting on horse.
- Press eye darts out to their full extent as they may have become flattened in packaging. Please see our Steaming Instructions if needed.
- Place Fly Veil on horse, adjust poll strap either up or down to get the perfect fit around the eyes, brow and nostril area. A dome shape should be created around the eye so the eye is not affected. The nose flap should sit just above the nostril and not inhibit it in any way.
- Secure Fly Veil to a comfortable fit under jaw. Do not over-tighten. You should be able to fit two/three fingers under the Fly Veil. If a tighter fit is necessary try closing the soft Velcro strap at an angle inside the hard Velcro.
- Pull forelock out from under the Fly Veil.
- Any Fly Veil creases will settle soon after use if not already steamed out.