If you are experiencing difficulties placing an order, please phone us on 0406 440 196
we are always happy to help.
Fly Mask Sizing and Fitting Guide
Fly Masks are available in Pony, Cob, Full and Extra Full sizes.
Our Fly Mask sizes are quite generous, if your horse is in-between sizes we always recommend going down a size.
If you have any doubts about sizing, please contact us so we can ensure you are choosing the correct size for your horse.
New to a Fly Mask?
Get your horse adjusted to wearing a Fly Mask
When introducing a new product to your horse, especially a Fly Mask for the first time, we strongly advise that you supervise your horse. We recommend slowly introducing the Fly Mask, starting with just 10 minutes of supervised wear and gradually increasing the duration of wear as appropriate for your horse. Horses with anxious and panicky temperaments may require additional supervision and a slower introduction and adjustment period.
Fitting a Fly Mask
- Check Fly Mask is in perfect condition before putting on horse.
- Press eye darts out (especially at ends) so a dome is created in the black nylon mesh.
- Ensure ears are pushed out to eliminate pressure on the tip of the ear.
- Place Fly Mask onto your horse, ensure you are happy with the fit and attach both straps under the jaw. Do not over-tighten straps. There should be a two/three finger space under straps.
- Please ensure that you regularly check your horse to ensure the product remains comfortable and correctly fitted as per the above instructions.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP OUR FLY MASKS