Horse Rug – Super Strength Mesh Rug with attached Hood
Free shipping on orders over $200 Australia wide
Earn ultimate reward points with this purchase
Use points to receive $$$ off your next purchase
Earn DOUBLE POINTS on all single orders over $1000
Insect Control treated Super Strength Rug with Attached Hood and Ears. Great for a horse in a hotter climate who is tough on their rug and needs protection over their head. Made from a slightly heavier interwoven yarn of different weights for strength, durability and coolness. The larger open hole allows airflow. A great option for horses that don’t overheat easily.
Make a payment using
Afterpay for total orders over $200
We have used a unique patented process that tightly bonds insect protection deep into the fabric fibres of our Super Strength Mesh Rug/Hoods.
The treatment is EPA approved and after 25 detergent washes and 6 months of weather exposure, tests show there is still approximately 92% of treatment still in the fabric. Rugs can remain effective for 2 – 3 years.
- Super strength Mesh fabric in a slightly heavier weight for durability and coolness. Great for horses that are tough on standard rugs but need the coolness.
- Now with new WITHER PRESSURE RELEASE
- Super cool Airflow Mesh fabric in ice blue colour
- Rug with attached Hood with ears (no more straps to get caught)
- Complete protection from an all-in-one rug with attached hood.
- Our superior design with contoured backline and double cross surcingles ensure this rug stays in place.
- Enclosed ears are designed to prevent incorrect pressure at the top of the ear.
- Generous neck lengths with Poll strap security Elastic/Velcro attachments under the chin to allow for movement of the jaw, this offers greater comfortable for your horse and alleviates restriction.
- Better fitting options at the chest to allow for more adjustment and to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against horses skin Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles.
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing.
- Extended fleece on wither pressure point to help prevent oedemas which are a common problem caused by poorly designed rugs.
- O-Rings on belly straps.
- Extra Deep and Long Lined Tail Skirts which protects sensitive areas around the dock and top of the tail.
- Made for Australian horses and climates.