Horse Rug – Super Strength Mesh Rug with attached Hood
Free shipping on orders over $200 Australia wide
Earn ultimate reward points with this purchase
Earn DOUBLE POINTS on all single orders over $1000
Insect Control treated fabric. Great for a horse in a hotter climate who is tough on their rug and needs protection over their head. A slightly heavier interwoven yarn where we use two different yarn weights interwoven for strength, durability and coolness. The larger open hole allows airflow. Great for horses that are tough on standard rugs. Great option for horses that don’t overheat easily.
Make a payment using
Afterpay for total orders over $200
WE HAVE USED A UNIQUE PATENTED PROCESS THAT TIGHTLY BONDS INSECT PROTECTION DEEP INTO THE FABRIC FIBRES OF OUR SUPER STRENGTH MESH RUG/HOODS.
- Super strength Mesh fabric in a slightly heavier weight for durability and coolness. Great for horses that are tough on standard rugs but need the coolness.
- Now with new WITHER PRESSURE RELEASE
- Super cool Airflow Mesh fabric in ice blue colour
- Rug with attached Hood with ears (no more straps to get caught)
- Complete protection from an all-in-one rug with attached hood.
- Our superior design with contoured backline and double cross surcingles ensure this rug stays in place.
- Enclosed ears are designed to prevent incorrect pressure at the top of the ear.
- Generous neck lengths with Poll strap security Elastic/Velcro attachments under the chin to allow for movement of the jaw, this offers greater comfortable for your horse and alleviates restriction.
- Better fitting options at the chest to allow for more adjustment and to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against horses skin Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles.
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing.
- Extended fleece on wither pressure point to help prevent oedemas which are a common problem caused by poorly designed rugs.
- O-Rings on belly straps.
- Extra Deep and Long Lined Tail Skirts which protects sensitive areas around the dock and top of the tail.
- Made for Australian horses and climates.