If you are experiencing difficulties placing an order, please phone us on 0406 440 196
we are always happy to help.
Chest Extender Sizing and Fitting Guide
To be used if your horse is narrow across the chest and will fit with buckles to WILD Horse rugs.
One size fits all.
Fitting the Chest Extender
- Check Chest Extender is in perfect condition before putting on horse.
- Detach unsewn soft Velcro pieces and sew to the inside of the near side chest flap.
- Put the WILD Horse rug onto the horse and connect the back leg straps.
- Align and attach the Velcro on the Chest Extender to the Velcro on the horse rug evenly.
- Attach buckles to fit your horse, making sure the rug fits snugly around the horse’s neck and doesn’t put excess pressure on the shoulders. Make sure the rug is sitting further forward of the wither and does not hang over the back of the horse.Please see the image on the left of how our Chest Extender fits behind the Rug and against your horse’s chest.