Standard PVC Fly Veils:
- PVC plastic fly veils absorb and hold heat, creating discomfort for your horse, which is one of the reasons horses are constantly trying to get these off.
- Low visibility
- Lower airflow
- PVC plastic can collapse against your horse’s eyes under hot conditions because it retains heat.
- Can melt against eyes & stop full eye movement
- Colours other than black reflect light back into your horse’s retina and
cause eyesight damage, what colour are the fly screens in your home?
- Single Velcro closures can be removed easily
- No Fleece at contact points
- 70% UV protection
- Some nose designs block nostrils and inhibit
your horse’s important sense of smell.
- Some Fly Veils contain citronella which can interrupt
your horse’s sense of smell
CLICK HERE TO SHOP OUR FLY VEIL RANGE