If you are experiencing difficulties placing an order, please phone us on 0406 440 196
we are always happy to help.
WILD Horse Nylon Fly Veils:
- NEW Nylon Fabric Mesh. Does not hold or absorb heat in the sun, remaining cool against your horse’s face.
- 70% better visibility
- High Airflow
- 3 Dart design shaped to prevent eye collapse
- Nylon Mesh does not collapse against your horse’s eyes under hot conditions because it does not retain heat.
- Black colour to prevent damage to eye sight
- Patented design
- Triple lock Velcro -built for horses
- Elastic under the chin to allow for movement and comfort
- Fleece edging at all contact points for comfort
- Strong and cool Insect Mesh
- Fabric Ears & Ripstop nose on styles FV3, FV4 & FV5
are treated with Insect Control Technology helps
protect against all Permethrin sensitive Insects.
- 70% UV protection.
- Noses designed to keep nostrils clear so your horse can use his important sense of smell whilst also preventing sunburn.
- Recommended by Vets for eye health
Standard PVC Fly Veils:
- PVC plastic fly veils absorb and hold heat, creating discomfort for your horse, which is one of the reasons horses are constantly trying to get these off.
- Low visibility
- Lower airflow
- PVC plastic can collapse against your horse’s eyes under hot conditions because it retains heat.
- Can melt against eyes & stop full eye movement
- Colours other than black reflect light back into your horse’s retina and
cause eyesight damage, what colour are the fly screens in your home?
- Single Velcro closures can be removed easily
- No Fleece at contact points
- 70% UV protection
- Some nose designs block nostrils and inhibit
your horse’s important sense of smell.
- Some Fly Veils contain citronella which can interrupt
your horse’s sense of smell
CLICK HERE TO SHOP OUR FLY VEIL RANGE