FV3 – Horse Fly Veil with Ripstop Nose
Free shipping on orders over $200 Australia wide
Earn ultimate reward points with this purchase
Use points to receive $$$ off your next purchase
Earn DOUBLE POINTS on all single orders over $1000
Fly Veil with Insect Control treated ripstop fabric nose. Patented 3 Dart design with high airflow and 70% better visibility. Recommended by vets for eye health. Great for a pink or white nose.
Size ‘Full’ is currently sold out. To pre-order now please call the office on 02 6676 1717.
Make a payment using
Afterpay for total orders over $200
We have used a unique patented process that tightly bonds insect protection deep into the fabric fibres of the nose pieces on our Fly Veils.
The treatment in our product is EPA approved and after 25 detergent washes and 6 months of weather exposure, tests show there is still approximately 92% of treatment still in the fabric. Products can remain effective for 2 – 3 years.
- Ripstop nose fabric is embedded with our unique Insect Control treatment
- New triple darts designed to prevent collapse on eyes.
- The veils utilise a new nylon mesh with 70% better visibility offers perfect clear vision protection around the eye area.
- Keeps eye area clear as recommended by Vets.
- Black colour to prevent damage to eye sight.
- Fleece edging to prevent rubbing.
- Elastic under chin to allow for movement & comfort.
- Triple lock Velcro fastening for added security.
- 70% UV Rating
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZE CHART
We recommend if you are stuck between sizing to with the larger size. You can decrease the chin measurement by putting the soft velcro strap on an angle or by folding it in over. This gives you the maximum eye clearance which is the most important. For Fly Veils with Noses please consider the length of your horses face when deciding on size to ensure it doesn’t block your horse’s nostrils in any way.