FV3 – Horse Fly Veil with Ripstop Nose
Free shipping on ALL orders over $150
Earn ultimate reward points with this purchase
Use points to receive $$$ off your next purchase
Earn DOUBLE POINTS on all single orders over $1000
Experience our 3 Dart design with our FV3 which utilises a 70%UV treated black Nylon Mesh that doesn’t absorb any heat from the sun, or reflect light into your horse’s retina. This means that our Fly Veils can safely be worn during both the day and night. This style features a contoured nose protector which is treated with our long-term Insect Control treatment, and 100%UV, great for horses with pink or white noses!
Recommended by vets for eye health.
Make a payment using
Afterpay for total orders over $200
We have used a unique patented process that tightly bonds insect protection deep into the fabric fibres of the nose pieces on our Fly Veils.
Our tests show that there is approximately 92% of the treatment remaining after 6 months of weathering and 25 detergent washes. EPA approved treatment can remain effective for 2-3 years.
- Ripstop nose fabric is embedded with our unique Insect Control treatment.
- New triple darts designed to prevent collapse on eyes.
- The veils utilise a new nylon mesh with 70% better visibility offers perfect clear vision protection around the eye area.
- Keeps eye area clear as recommended by Vets.
- Black colour to prevent damage to eye sight.
- Fleece edging to prevent rubbing.
- Elastic under chin to allow for movement & comfort.
- Triple lock Velcro fastening for added security.
- 70% UV Rating.
- 100% UV Rating Ripstop nose.
- High visibility, safe for both day and night protection.
- Our Classic Range is our coolest option – offering the highest airflow
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZE CHART
We recommend if you are stuck between sizing to with the larger size. You can decrease the chin measurement by putting the soft velcro strap on an angle or by folding it in over. This gives you the maximum eye clearance which is the most important. For Fly Veils with Noses please consider the length of your horses face when deciding on size to ensure it doesn’t block your horse’s nostrils in any way.