FV4 – Horse Fly Veil with Mesh Ears
Free shipping on ALL orders over $150
Earn ultimate reward points with this purchase
Use points to receive $$$ off your next purchase
Earn DOUBLE POINTS on all single orders over $1000
Made from our famous Anti-heat Absorbing Nylon Mesh, which offers 70% better visibility than standard PVC Fly Veils that take in heat from the sun and can collapse on your horses face, restricting their vision. Our FV4 offers Insect Control treated ear protection made from our Cool Mesh fabric which is our breeziest option, and is ideal for warmer temperatures. Our Veils also use a triple dart design to achieve FULL eye clearance, and offer 70%UV protection. Perfect for horses with lighter ears.
Recommended by vets for eye health.
Make a payment using
Afterpay for total orders over $200
We have used a unique patented process that tightly bonds insect protection deep into the fabric fibres of the ear pieces on our Fly Veils.
Our tests show that there is approximately 92% of the treatment remaining after 6 months of weathering and 25 detergent washes. EPA approved treatment can remain effective for 2-3 years.
- Now with new extra strength ear fabric which is embedded with our unique insect control treatment.
- New triple darts designed to prevent collapse on eyes.
- The veils utilise a new nylon mesh with 70% better visibility offers perfect clear vision protection around the eye area.
- Keeps eye area clear as recommended by Vets.
- Black colour to prevent damage to eye sight.
- Fleece edging to prevent rubbing.
- Elastic under chin to allow for movement & comfort.
- Triple lock Velcro fastening for added security.
- 70% UV Rating.
- High visibility, safe for both day and night protection.
- Our Classic Range is our coolest option – offering the highest airflow.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SIZE CHART
We recommend if you are stuck between sizing to with the larger size. You can decrease the chin measurement by putting the soft velcro strap on an angle or by folding it in over. This gives you the maximum eye clearance which is the most important.