Horse Rug – Ripstop Combo
Free shipping on orders over $200 Australia wide
Earn ultimate reward points with this purchase
Use points to receive $$$ off your next purchase
Earn DOUBLE POINTS on all single orders over $1000
Insect Control treated fabric. Our Ripstop Combo rug is perfect for a horse who is tough on their rug. Ripstop is our most durable fabric.
Make a payment using
Afterpay for total orders over $200
We have used a unique patented process that tightly bonds insect protection deep into the fabric fibres of our Ripstop Combos.
The treatment is EPA approved and after 25 detergent washes and 6 months of weather exposure, tests show there is still approximately 92% of treatment still in the fabric. Rugs can remain effective for 2 – 3 years.
- Poly/Cotton blend with approximately 70% polyester and 30% cotton. Polyester adds the strength and longevity of your rug, while the cotton is a great porous fabric. We have found this to be the best blend of strength and absorption and resistant to ripping and tearing.
- Our Combo has attached neck piece.
- Our superior design with contoured backline and double cross surcingles ensure this rug stays in place.
- Extra length in neck for comfort.
- Better fitting options at the chest to allow for more adjustment and to help prevent creep back, which leaves exposed buckles against horses skin
- Quality webbing and heavy duty buckles
- Extended chest & shoulder dart lining protection to alleviate rubbing
- Extended fleece on wither pressure point to help prevent oedemas which are a common problem caused by poorly designed rugs
- O-Rings on belly straps
- Generous and shaped tail flap provides great rump protection.
- Made for Australian horses and climates